海外面代劳动uedbet范本

2018-10-06 栏目:uedbet app 作者: admin

  代劳动销特价而沽协议

  Agency Agreement

  本协议于2012年2月9日在巴基斯坦由拥关于副方在对等互利基础上臻,按副方赞同的下列环境展开事情相干。

  This Agreement is made and entered into by and between the parties concerned on February 9th, 2012 in Lahore on the basis of equality and mutual benefit to develop business on terms and conditions mutually agreed upon as follows:

  1. 协议副方 The Parties Concerned

  甲方 Part A: Wootel Wireless Communication Ltd.

  地址 Add: Room 17-18, 10/F Landmark North, 39 Lung Sum Ave Sheung Shui NT, Hongkong

  电话 Tel:00852-35908651

  乙方 Part B: 地址 Add: 电话 Tel:

  2. 委派 Appointment

  在本协议签定后,甲方认却乙方在章4所指的指定代劳动区域内的独家代劳动的身份, 并赋予其对章3中提及的甲方的产品终止铰行的权限。乙方接受甲方的委派。

  Party A hereby appoints Party B as its Exclusive Agent in the authorized territory to solicit orders for commodity stipulate in Article 3 from customers in the territory stipulated in Article 4, and Party B accepts and assumes such appointment.

  3. 代劳动商品 Commodity

  甲方指定消费Wootel全系列产品。

  Party A appoints whole series of Wootel products.

  4. 代劳动区域 Territory

  但限于 弹奏合尔 In Lahore, only.

  5. 最低事情量 Minimum Turnover

  乙方赞同,在本协议拥有效期内从上述代劳动区域内的顾主处兜揽的Wootel产品的订副数 量从协议签名期宗前6个月不低于_______台/月,6个月之后每月订副数不低于_______台/月,产品销特价而沽标价依照甲方指定特价而沽价不得低于甲方要寻求标价,不然甲方拥有权副方面吊销本协议并对由此给甲方带到来的损违反要寻求乙方终止补养偿容许在其代劳动区域添加以新的代劳动。Party B shall undertake to solicit orders for the above commodity from customers in the above territory during the effective period of this agreement. From a period of

  agreement, ahead of Six months order quantity shall not be less than______pieces/month, after six month order quantity shall not be less than ______pieces/month. Otherwise,

  Party A has the right to cancel this agreement unilaterally or to add new agent in the agency area and Party B should compensate the lost to Party A.

  6. 付款方法 Term of Payment

  甲方要寻求乙方所代劳动产品整顿个款到发货,如拥有OEM 或ODM 要寻求需先预顶付30%的 定金,剩70% 货款在厂儿子验货后,甲方发货前由乙方壹次性结清。

  Payment should be made in advance before each individual delivery. If requirement for OEM or ODM then 30% payment in advance is required, the rest 70% payment should be done after examining finish goods in factory, but before delivery.

上一篇:水电站uedbet赫塔菲官网
下一篇:没有了